but it's hard work and there's a lot to learn.
According to the website 'Best Dog Breeds for Older People' we've made the right choice :
Here are the best dog breeds for older people: Pug, Boston Terrier, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, French Bulldog, Beagle, Schnauzer and American Eskimo Dog.
Pug is a good dog for old men because he :
* super:dislikes his master to be angry with him, and because he loves to eat, you can encourage obedience easily using dog treats.
* despite the fact that he has a grumpy looking face, is a happy, sensible, loyal and loving animal.
* has a huge heart. He is extremely good-natured, calm and balanced.
* loves older people and he is never aggressive.
* is a real companion dog.
* is kind, calm and balanced.
* does not disturb the neighbours because he doesn't not barking too often.
I wish I knew a few more people like our new pug.