Old men of Britain, many of whom have much to be miserable about are in need of Dr Madan Kataria who has :
* ten years ago, burst out laughing for no reason.
* helped form over 3000 'laughter clubs' throughout India.
* the goal of creating a million clubs around the world.
* said : "When you laugh, you change, and when you change, the whole world changes around you."
* a fan in the British actor, John Cleese :
* one leader of a laughter club in the USA is Howard Leslie, who has said :
"I am ninety three years of age I may be the oldest active certified laughter yoga leader. My health is good, play tennis four times weekly and am the primary caregiver for my dear wife Gladys who is in a nursing home for the past fifteen months. I spend my days with her from after breakfast until sometime after dinner. My outlook is good, I am not stressed and no matter what I am happy and fortunate to still have her."
In the meantime given the infectious nature of laughter, try the therapy of :
* An old chap on an American Quiz Show :
* Baby Morgan :
The 'Laughter Yoga International' website :