Friday 20 November 2009

The battle of the blogs Part Six : 'Small animals' v 'Old People'

I've said my daughter has a blog about the 'trials, tribulations and rewards of being a small animal vet in Britain today'.

Her father has a blog about the 'trials, tribulations and nostalgias of old people in Britain today'.

I can't believe it. I mean, look at her visits today :

1. United Kingdom Colchester, Essex
2 United States Chatsworth, California
3 Unknown
4 Slovakia Kosice
5 United Kingdom Wokingham
6 United Kingdom Chatham, Kent
7 United Kingdom Colchester, Essex
8 Unknown
9 Austria Vienna, Wien
10 Slovakia Kosice
11 Australia Caboolture, Queensland
12 United States Chatsworth, California
13 United States Houston, Texas
14 United States Vancouver, Washington
15 United States Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
16 Unknown
17 United States Henderson, Nevada
18 United States Evansville, Indiana
19 Unknown
20 Saint Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre
21 United States
22 Saint Kitts and Nevis Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre
23 United States Cincinnati, Ohio
24 United States
25 Brazil So Paulo, Sao Paulo
26 United States Henderson, Nevada
27 United States Seattle, Washington
28 United States Opelousas, Louisiana
29 United States Henderson, Nevada
30 United States Houston, Texas



She's even using a photo I took of her at a zoo in Kent, with no attribution, to Dad, I may add.

Meanwhile, I've had 4 visits today and 3 of those were from me.

This is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment