With this one we laugh along with the babies.
I'm not sure about this one. Do we laugh at the boy and along with his Mum who appears to be laughing at her son ?
Laughter is good for you because it :
* is infectious and far more contagious than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze.
* when shared, binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy.
* strengthens the immune system, boosts energy, diminishes pain and protects from the damaging effects of stress.
* is a medicine which is fun, free, and easy to use.
* triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals which promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
* improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
Britain's old men, consider the benefits of joining a laughter class :