'That is no country for old men....Caught in that sensual music all neglect Monuments of unageing intellect.' W.B.Yeats 'Sailing To Byzantium.' 1926
Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Britain is a country whose old men can still benefit from the laughter induced by vintage 'Candid Camera'
What are the benefits of laughter for old men ? Apparently it :
* is not only 'the best medicine' for you, but also relieves your stress.
* exercises your internal organs, increases oxygen to your brain, boosts endorphins, strengthens your immune system and brightens your moods.
* is infectious and when you share it, binds you to others.
* brings your mind and body back into balance.
* leaves your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes.
To enjoy some of these benefits, I tuned in again to 'Candid Camera Classics' from over 40 years ago. What was funny then, is still funny now. They made me laugh.
Wrong floor again :
Goldfish delicacy :
Parcel delivery :
Goats milk :
Ballet lessons :
Posted by ...............................JohnBoy at 11:24
Labels: Candid camera classics
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment